Papamoa, and the greater Tauranga area, is an invigorating and stunningly beautiful location which has caught the attention of many Kiwis looking to call it home. It offers a fresh and vibrant community, along with the many advantages of coastal living. The developers of Terrace Views are committed to honouring this wonderful sense of community and its relaxed seaside environment.
Papamoa is Tauranga’s largest suburb with a population of more than 20,000. It is located around 16 kilometres of white, sandy beach that stretches from its boundary with Mount Maunganui to the Kaituna River in the east.
It is also one of the fastest growing areas in New Zealand which is attributed to the increase in popularity of coastal communities, affordable housing, and close proximity to Tauranga and local shopping developments.
Papamoa offers all the amenities expected of a modern area in a growing city. A remarkable array of attractions, entertainment and community resources are all on offer right at your fingertips. These include:
- Seaside fun on the doorstep
- A superb beach with a dynamic surfclub
- Various schooling options, including a state-of-the-art college and a recently announced primary school to be built right on our doorstep – more information here
- A thriving business hub
- Varied sport and recreation facilities (including home to the NZ bloKart operations)
- Impressive shopping opportunities, from boutiques to big box stores
- Extensive hiking and mountain-biking trails. The Papamoa Hills Cultural Heritage Regional Park offers a popular walk and commanding views
- Reserves and water-ways
- Excellent surfing, swimming and fishing.
New Zealand’s fastest growing city – is only twenty minutes away via a new, arterial route, and Rotorua is also within daily commuting distance.